Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just Like You



If you were like me last night you were strangely glued to BET trying to watch the season finale of Keyshia Cole's season 2 of The Way It Is. Now we were supposed to find out if some dude from Oakland was supposed to be Keyshia's biological father. You can look at him and tell the answer was no! Even Frankie (Keyshia's mom) said she never slept with him. Now one would note that you can never trust a crackhead to hold your umbrella while you're taking your baby out the car because they will someone how find a way to get high through the handle. But in this case, she was right about this one. *Queue's Maury's You Are Not The Father voice*

Now Keyshia does have an attitude problem no doubt but after watching this show, I have some what of a new found respect for her as a person! If i had to go through all of that yelling and crying within the same sentence I too would dye my hair blonde and move to an alligator infested pond where i would be sure no one would come and visit me. I'm wondering if they will make a season 3 out of this show? I think they should and this time it should include Young Jeezy. You wouldn't have to worry about any crying in that series because the whole dialogue would be nothing but bleeps like an episode of "My teenager slaps me because i told her to make up her bed" on Maury with an occasional Yeaaaahhhhh and that's riiiiiggghhhttt from Jeezy.

BET.....You need to get on this one.

No comments: