Monday, December 10, 2007

What You Talkin Bout Willis?











Sometimes you just got to shake your head and ask what the hell? I know Gary has alot of those moments when he leaves walgreens and realizes he didnt buy any lotion.



You too can now own a K-mart special signed portrait of Gary Coleman by going to ebay and dishing out some cash for it. I myself prefer to wait until the pictures shows up at Dollar General. You get a wallet sized copy with any purchase of yellow table cloths and a pumpkin scented candle.


Sad thing is I know somebody somewhere when they were younger wanted to be like Gary Coleman......ok maybe not!

2 comments:

PootieSLS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
games said...

I like Gary, I think he is a great actor, I hope he act in a lot of future movies, every time I heard he is in a movie I go and even buy the DVD, he is awsome!