Friday, December 14, 2007

RIP Pimp C




Yesterday was the funeral for Pimp-C in Port Arthur, TX and as expected there were a lot of people who came out to pay their final respects for the fallen artist. You have of course Bun-B, Chamillionaire, Mike Jones, Slim Thug accompanied by LeToya Luckett and many other people. It was a sad occasion I'm sure but there are some things that got my attention with this here gathering. You have people wearing sprayed t-shirts like this was a secret picnic or something. I understand people do certain things when going to church and what have you but I'm sure no where did it say My sons shall rockth Du rags * side eyes chamillionaire* and super blinged out chains *side eyes Mike Jones* and not even attend because you don't want to pass through the metal detectors because you don't want the security at the church confiscating your weed or old camel watering tin that contains whiskey or Professor Klumps magic age decreasing tonic*side eyes Snoop and Jay-Z*.

I mean that in itself was enough but the killer was Bishop Magic Don Juan in the parking lot shifting his pimp hat.


You mean to tell me you couldn't let the hat sit on the night stand for one day? It's already bad enough he has on green nail polish on "ONE" pinkie nail swooshing around the parking lot with his jeepers creepers cap on but man! This is one of those things that make you go.......WTF? I'm pretty sure Don had some of his workers on standby just in case some of the people wanted to release a little........ "tension" if you will.

In the words of Pimp-C himself "Take that monkey shit off, you embarrassing us!"


I happen to heart Chamillionaire but i hope he is taking that Du-Rag off!


Bun-B


Metal detectors huh? Tyler Perry is that you?


Mike Jones looks as if somebody is trying to lure him out of line by promising him some snack pies and another chance at being major. Will he take it is the question.
















2 comments:

S.K. said...

Metal Detectors? Yeah I know where folk but damn!! Can't we mourn without a frisk???

And I'll still mad about the do rags.

Joan Lynn Clayton said...

This funeral was a mess. I think the way some folks showed up was totally disrespectful, but the ghetto lives by a different set of rules.