Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Visions Of Lil Bow-Mari coming soon






..........*looks around* Ok I am not even going to begin to go where my mind was trying to take me after looking at this picture. Lloyd II (see picture below) seems to be trying to convince Bow Wow to run away with him and take up MJ's invitiation to help rebuild Neverland Ranch. Will he go for it? I'm pretty sure its a done deal already.



Anyway the pair were actually celebrating the release of their new joint adventure called Face Off. I'm really glad they decided to change the cover for this cd because this was not a good look at all. It looks like what happens when you let a 6 year old play with windows media maker.




They seem to be having a lot of fun at this event needless to say and even though they look like the poster kids for wallpaper at Michael Jackson's house, it's good to see 2 artists get together and combine school yard rap with a little bit of baby hair crooning. I for one just hope this doesnt turn out like some other clowns who tried to head down this road before which left one peppered sprayed and the other spending his 67th birthday alone *Side eyes Jay and Kells*


Now as for this I have no comment!



No comments: