Tuesday, June 24, 2008

AllTheParties BS



OK so a lot of times people will check out Alltheparties to see pictures of celebrities out just chilling and hanging doing some mingling and what not and that is cool right? NO! Most of the time alltheparties is a place to see mass amounts of pure craziness from REGLA people. Some of the people that they have on here are just screaming "Pick me for the new Valtrex campaign as I have the new mega herpes*". This site (and i don't think its on purpose) is also a breading ground for the unfortunate looking to get "exposure" if you will. Like this picture below, I'm sorry but the girl kind of reminded me of Yoshi from Super Mario Brothers. I would not be surprised if she showed up to the party floating on a Yellow Turtle shell.





Someone should tell her that the Suge Knight choke hold is not whats hot in the picture field! Also, Proactive can do for Lil Buddy's face what Martin and Beyonce did for the people! *Side Eye Beyonce*






What the hell is going on here? I hope they were checking Id's because by the looks of these girls I would not be surprised if this was an R-Kelly "I'm not guilty but my bladder is" party!

What ever happened to going to the club/party looking hot? They couldn't have kicked the tissue out the way before taking this picture? Now that i see the tissue I guess my previous guess about this being an R Kelly party is thrown out since Kells only uses human tissue and is the greatest. (I didn't even believe that one myself)



Anyway i don't think my retinas can take much more of the Designz By Helen Keller outfits some of these people decide to wear so I'm gonna go scrape my eyes and hope I don't accidentally Houston myself!



*Mega Herpes-When your herpes have herpes plus crabs.

No comments: