Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Somebody Get This Dude A Deal!!!



With all the bull ish being played on the radio nowadays (like "Do The Rack Daddy" and "Get Silly") I happen to think that this Lil dude has what it takes to make about 6 or 7 hit records (And he would still sell more records than Kelly Rowland).
He is responsible for videos like "Crank That Homeless Man" and my all time favorite "Confessions of a Internet Thug"



(Some of yall need to watch the mirror on this.)


Quite frankly all I'm trying to say is that if The Dream singing in his "Girl look at this balling ass football player, i think i wanna have his babies but i cant because my vajayjay is broken" high pitched voice and some clown ass fool talking about "Doing the Rack Daddy" in a club knowing good and damn well the dance came about because he was lifting too many boxes at UPS trying to get the "Slanger Of The Year" award then I'm putting out my own CD. My CD is going to be called "Cut a Bitch: I Don't Care If It Is The Holidays Featuring KeKe Wyatt and Lorena Bobbit.



Watch for that ish Summer 2009!

No comments: