Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bat Shit Crazy



Khia.....what can be said about this chick that hasn't already been said about a Monday thong worn since last Sunday? That face you making is the same one i make whenever i see her on anything. Only two words come to mind when i hear her name....




I mean how can someone who was once on the radio with a hit song (even though it was nasty as hell) go to a show called Miss Rap Supreme* and still get voted off the very first episode? (well later that night)I mean that's got to be a slap in the ole dusty mug if i may say so myself. Just sad. Moving along Khia recently exchanged a few heated words with a DJ and some callers when they tried to let her know that she was not the female Tupac.



I think cutting her mic off is not enough but they should have cut her vocal chords off. I think this girl is beyond delirious she lives in her own world where Lil Wayne is the President and there are clones of his peen on every corner. I will say that i give Khia 2 daps from very far away from introducing "Nut Bucket Bitch" to me. Other than that Khia needs more people and not those few callers that seems to think Khia is da bessssss!

No comments: