Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I will not.....



(I will not accept this story into my brain. No way no how! )




"TAMPA - Police say a man named God was arrested near a Tampa church for selling cocaine.Authorities began investigating God Lucky Howard in April, and he was arrested on Saturday. Police say he sold the cocaine to undercover detectives in his neighborhood. When officers searched his home, they reported finding another 22 grams of cocaine and a scale.Jail records show Howard was charged with several counts drug possession and distribution, which include increased charges for being within 1,000 feet of a church, a school and public housing.He was being held on a bond of $86,500." (Source-Dailyhaha)




Why did I turn on the news this morning and hear "God busted for selling crack". I will not tell you how many different facial expressions I went through before i finally said what the hell?! All of that quickly went away when I finally saw this clowns picture.





I know My Brother And Me only got maybe 2 seasons worth of air time back in the day, but i didn't think Goo was that hard up for some cash. I mean he did invent Goo Punch and even had a rap about it so whats with this? I can only assume he recently was let go from his job as being a crossing guard for the local elementary school because the kids got tired of him saying "Come with me my children for I am God and will lead you to safety which is the other side of the street and away from passing motorists". He may have also lost credibility with a few when he turned his back to make that crack deal and caused some child to get hit. All of these are possibilities I'm coming up with as to why this navy black character would get photo'd wearing that "Don't cha wanta Orange Fanta" shirt!


Word to the wise pimpin if you wanna start playing God you got a few more months until Halloween and I'm sure the talk of the town is going to be if you will be able to use your heavenly powers to escape that jail cell. Good luck chump!

No comments: